Monday, March 13, 2017

passover

Thank you everyone for your prayers and follow-up questions about the Passover.  I have been completely out of pocket, prisoner of the women's conference in Serchhip (yes, there are 2 'h's). More about that another time.

The Passover was a tremendous success. The OT faculty went out of their way to find lamb.  They bought 3 animals and had them chopped into 400 pieces.  Rami cooked it all and it was delicious!  Many of the students and faculty had never eaten it before.  We had about 185 people in attendance and of the people that I spoke to, they were amazed at how clearly the Passover, what is called the Last Supper, communion, and the life of Yeshua were tied together.  They also videotaped the whole thing for future reference and kept the leftover matzah and my traditional haggadah for their museum.

Today I have some guests coming and then I need to pack.  I am on my way to the airport tomorrow morning about 11:00 am India time and then the very long flight back to the U.S.

I will continue to write a few more posts here after I get back to Georgia to cover some of the things that have happened the past few days.

I look forward to seeing/skyping/talking to everyone soon.  Thank you all for your prayers over this trip.  It would not have been possible without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment